In the settings menu you can change the behavior of Flipnote Studio. There are four pages which different settings to change.
- Your selected user name
- Your console's Flipnote Studio ID
- Your date of birth
- The number of pages to trace with Lightbox
- Enable or disable sound effects while drawing
- Choose whether or not Flipnote Studio should start with the calendar page
- If you are right or left handed
- If you like to enable the advanced tools
- If you like to see the frog on the drawing display for access to the main menu
- Backup Data - Store all Flipnotes from the system memory on the SD Card
- Erase Data]] - Erase all Flipnotes from the console's system memory
- Flipnote Friends - Manage your "Flipnote Friends"
- Sample Flipnotes - Copy several sample Flipnotes to your console's system memory