Flipnote Studio's layer tools provide all functions which affecting the whole page or layer. By pressing the L-Button (or R-Button for left handed users) there are some additional functions available.
- Hide/Show the layer. By clicking the eye symbol you can hide or show one of the two layers.
- Select the layer. By clicking on the layer button itself you can select the layer which you like to edit.
- Layer color. Change the layer color by clicking this small rectangle.
- Swap layers. By clicking this small swap button, the two layers are swapped.
- Paper color. Here you can change the paper color between white and black. Also changes the pencil color 'black' to 'white'.
- Copy on new page. Here you can toggle if the last page will be copied when a new page is created at the end.
Functions with pressed L-Button
- This merges the bottom layer into the top layer.
- This merges the top layer into the bottom layer.
- Activate the draft layer. After clicking this button, you return to the canvas screen and can draw on the draft (unsaved) layer.
- Show/Hide the draft layer.